Our Marketing Plan for Sellers Who Own Property on Maui
To sell your home faster, We will be pro-active by removing contingencies in advance, prior to listing on the MLS. This will encourage realistic offers from knowledgeable buyers & help prevent properties from falling out of escrow. Here is what we will do:
1. Order Complementary Preliminary Title Report from Local Escrow Company.
2. Have Seller Fill Out Seller's Disclosure Form at Time of Listing Agreement Signing.
3. Design & Create Flyer from Detailed List of Upgrades Provided by Seller.
4. Collect Last 3 Electric & Water Bills.
5. Measure Interior Rooms & Create Room Dimensions Flyer.
6. Offer a Free One Year Home Warranty to the Potential Buyer at Closing at Seller's Agent's Expense.
7. All Photos to be Edited in Adobe Photoshop to be Picture Perfect on the MLS.
8. Termite Inspection to be Done in Advance if Termite Activity is Evident.
9. Survey to be Completed in Advance if Encroachments Seem Likely.
10. Advertise in Homes and Land Magazine, DuPont Registry for Higher End Properties.
11. Online Advertising such as Facebook Business Page, Craigslist, DuPont Registry.
12. Maui Realtor's Caravan.
13. Pricing of the Home Should be Realistic, Just Above What the Property Would Appraise For.
14. Weekly Open Houses at a Minimum.